Search the forum,

Discuss Trainee /Plumbers Mate /Improver in North East Hampshire required. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vee

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Plumbers mate required for Gas Safe / Oftec Heating Engineer. Mainly heating related work with some plumbing. Own van preferred. Smart appearance and good work ethic /attitude required. Basic experience preferred such as can hang a radiator bend pipework accurately. Can support portfolios etc. Applicants need to be thick skinned as I tend to say it as I see it. State your expectations and offerings for me to consider.
:sorcerer:

hi i am interested in this job, im currently finnishing off my tech cert and im looking for work to help complete my nvq portfolio. just wondering if the job was still going. i live in hampshire emsworth and have my own van so can travel.

I am interested in changing mycareer and retraining to become a Plumbing and Heating engineer. I have foundan adults training course at Brockenhurst College offering a city and guildsnvq level 2/ diploma in plumbing & heating (6189-11). I have funded thecourse myself. The course is run on Monday and Tuesday evening between 6pm to9pm. I started this course on Monday 14[SUP]th[/SUP] November 2011.

I live in Southampton and looking for an apprenticeship, I'm 36. I do not have a van or tools as of yet but will be willing to get them is a position comes up.

Hi Jut, thank you for your enquiry. I'm sorry but you are just too far away for any practical solution. I am located in the far northeast corner of hampshire on the surrey, berkshire borders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Trainee /Plumbers Mate /Improver in North East Hampshire required. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Morning to any Australians lurking around! Register its free, then message me, I'll sort your account out for you. We will need a moderator from each main country too. I'll post this in the Australian forum now.
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock