Search the forum,

Discuss trainee plumber wanted in bristol in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi guy's

i'm looking for a trainee plumber to work along with me,i do all types of plumbing work and i'm in need for a trainee.I'm based in bradleystoke bristol

please email with any questions

many thanks,jimmy

[email protected]

Hi Jimmy,
I'm not quite a trainee plumber, I've been qualified for 4 years, done my NVQ2/3 in Belfast, I'm looking for a job ASAP, I'm moving to Bristol in the next week. Give me a shout back if your interested.

I'm looking for a trainee plumber in the bristol area.On the job you will learn load's of hands on work including bathroom's,kitchen's,heating systems,rad swop's,tiling.I work with a team inc chippy,builder,spark so there is always something to learn.And i will help you through your nvq qualification.I have got 4 previous people through there nvq and my current trainee will be finished in april,so i,m looking for some one quite soon.if anyone is interested please get in touch.
please pm for more information
many thanks,jimmy

Last edited:
How refreshing to see someone extending the hand to give someone the opportunity to gain valuable experience and progress onto an Nvq qualification well done to you jimmy16v regards turnpin
icon7.png

I agree too, I just wish there was more plumbers like you in my area, am sure anyone would snap your hand off for that offer :D

I'm looking for a trainee plumber in the bristol area.On the job you will learn load's of hands on work including bathroom's,kitchen's,heating systems,rad swop's,tiling.I work with a team inc chippy,builder,spark so there is always something to learn.And i will help you through your nvq qualification.I have got 4 previous people through there nvq and my current trainee will be finished in april,so i,m looking for some one quite soon.if anyone is interested please get in touch.
please pm for more information
many thanks,jimmy

Hi Jimmy, just wondering if your offer is still there?
I'm currently at college studying plumbing 6129 city and guilds and have only 3 weeks left of the course. I also live in Bradley Stoke. Would be good to hear from you
Will

Hi Jimmy,

I am looking for work. i have recently finished city and guild plumbing course (tech cert 6129). Please contact if you still lookign for trainee plumber.

Thanks

Hi Jimmy,

I have recntly finished tech cert 6129 city and guild course and i am looking for work as trainee plumber. Please contact me if you are still looking for somebody honest, reliable and hardworking individual.

Thanks

Hi Jimmy,

I have recntly finished tech cert 6129 city and guild course and i am looking for work as trainee plumber. Please contact me if you are still looking for somebody honest, reliable and hardworking individual.

Thanks

HI thanks for the enquiry,the position has now been filled.

many thanks,jimmy

Hi

I know this is a long-shot, as I see your last message said the position had been filled but I am really trying hard to get myself a plumbing apprenticeship in Bristol and wonder if you would consider me for one? I am 25, with use of my own reliable car. I have no previous experience working in plumbing, only helping my dad with some plumbing work (as he is a qualified plumber) in the past. He lives in Birmingham now so I am unable to train with him as my family are here in Bristol. I am honest, friendly, hard working and reliable. I have experience in labouring for builders on-site and on private jobs and I consider myself to be a fast learner. If you think you could help me then I would really appreciate hearing from you. If you arent looking to take anyone on then please bear me in mind should anything come up in the near future. Many Thanks! Aaron.

Hi Burtz, sorry mate i posted my message for somebody to hire me. anyway goodluck as i am still looking for someone to take me on.

hi jimmy, are you still looking for a plumbers mate im level 2 city and guilds need on site xp for NVQ will gladly work for free and travel to you.
cheers Josh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to trainee plumber wanted in bristol in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock