Search the forum,

Discuss Trainee looking for part time and Saturday work in Hertfordshire in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Salv

Hi all,
My names Salv, a hard working individual with a strong work ethic and mindset. I am 18 and starting a level 2 course in plumbing beginning in August. I am looking to learn all aspects of the trade right through to an apprenticeship and also gas. My course runs Monday to Wednesday weekly until the new year. I am basically looking to team up with a plumber and learn the ropes to coincide with my course. I will be able to work from Thursday through to Sunday. I hold a full driving licence and have knowledge in the building industry. My intentions after level 2 is to move into an apprenticeship. References are available upon request.
Please do not hesitate to contact me on 07581473327

Regards
Salvatore Tona

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Trainee looking for part time and Saturday work in Hertfordshire in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

My name is Chanel i’m 19 years old i’ve just finished my level 2 plumbing course and i’m looking for an apprenticeship or someone who could take me out a couple days of the week to help me get more experience. I did 1 week of work experience at equans doing maintenance but i wouldn’t mind...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am Aiden longster and I am looking for some plumbing work. I have just completed my level 2 diploma and either looking for a level 3 apprenticeship or some work
Replies
Views
E
Hello All, I`m currently on my level two plumbing course at college and I`m looking for some part time work if anyone could offer me some advice. I`ve been trying to get on an apprenticeship but I`ve had no joy so far, so I`m hoping to gain some experience by working alongside an experienced...
Replies
Views
Ellis J
E
Hello I’m looking for work as a trainee/mate. I live in Lancashire and attended college in Leeds so don’t mind travelling anywhere in the north west. I’m looking to complete my NVQ portfolio the jobs I require On site observation with the college assessor: Health & Safety x2 Installation of...
Replies
Views
Hi, I just recently completed my Level 2 City & Guilds Plumbing Course and am now looking for bit of work / experience working alongside an experience plumber to further my knowledge, I am 33, based in Brentwood, Essex and have tools and car. I have done a few domestic jobs for friends and...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock