Currently reading:
Trainee in Luton Hello

Discuss Trainee in Luton Hello in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Joe90

Hi to all just to say hell to everyone just a small bit about me I am 30 living in Luton Beds and I am doing ACS training with ATL in southampton
I am working towards CCN1 CEN1 WAT1 MET1 CKR1 HTR1 Combinnation boilers and essential electrics and NICEIC Energy efficiency. I am not working in the trade at the moment I am doing this around my job. I have week 2 booked and doing okay I am understanding all so far just need my 120 days with someone that is gas safe before I can take the final test to be gas safe I am finding it hard to find anyone to help I have emailed phoned and ads no joy so far.If anyone has any idea or can help I would be very gratefull I am not looking at being paid.

Welcome to Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice | Plumbers Forums | A forum for plumbers advice in the UK!

Hello Joe90, welcome aboard www.UKPlumbersForums.co.uk. Stick around, I'm sure you'll like the place. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Trainee in Luton Hello in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back