Search the forum,

Discuss Trainee/Improver looking for work in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

chrisl

Hi im Chris im 28 and i've just finished a two year evening course at oaklands college doing level 2 plumbing. Im looking for a company to take me under their wing and give me some training in the hertfordshire area. I don't currently have a cscs card but am will to pay to get it if required

I have PPE and some basic tools and i also drive im a very hard worker and very keen to go onto further training like my gas safe which im willing to pay for myself.

If there is anyone out there that can help as im kinda having trouble finding anything at the moment.
Thanks
Chris

I feel for you mate, its bloomin tough out there at the moment, there are time served highly qualified guys out there that are struggling, youve just got to keep trying peoples numbers and hope you get lucky. good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Trainee/Improver looking for work in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is a 23.8Kw appliance with all six burners and oven on max. This was installed some 10 years ago and has passed all subsequent Gas Safety inspections as...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m planning to pour a 100mm deep concrete patio on 100mm hardcore. In order to achieve the same final height to line up with the rest of the patio, I...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock