Search the forum,

Discuss Trainee/experienced plumber required close to Hampton, Richmond, Twickenham areas in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

samsparks

I have a successful plumbing business based in Hampton, Middlesex which I am looking to expand ASAP

I am looking for both a trainee and experienced plumber to join my team.

If you are seeking work please drop me a message through the site telling me briefly what you have done to date, what you are looking for moving forward and where you are based.

Thanks

Sam

hi sam
I`am looking to be a plumbers mate got c+g level 2 and cscs card but no experience,i would like to further my plumbing by doing my nvq level 2 and i`am based in london colney hertfordshire.

Hi we are looking to relocate, would be interested to know more, is van supplied? tools? daily wage etc, I have 4 years experience, NVQ2 and just completed Gas course. just awaiting certs

Hi sam
not to sure if I am a bit far away, but you may want to keep me in mind if you get any work in or near kent, I am based in maidstone in kent.
Qualifications:
served 2 year apprenticeship
NVQ level 2+3 qualified
bpec certification - WRAS, Unvented
cscs gold plumbers card
Completed high pressure jetting course
1 year experience working for insurance company in the field on the tools on my own
currently taking on my own jobs but am wanting to learn more and gain further on the job experience.
i would like to be taken on as a advance apprentice to be put through gas safe, oftec, solar etc or be used when you may need a extra pair of hands. I am keen to learn and a hard worker, I pick up things quickly and can work under my own initiative.

If you feel I may be of use to you please feel free to contact me
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Trainee/experienced plumber required close to Hampton, Richmond, Twickenham areas in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock