Search the forum,

Discuss Train 4 Trade Skills in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Townsend

Hi,

I'm currently doing my Level 2 6189 plumbing course with T4TS. I have so far completed 14 modules and will be attending my first two weeks practical training in a week or so. Does anyone know how many modules there are to be completed in total? Is there anyone who has completed the course and can tell me roughly how long the course takes to complete? And how successful where you in finding work when you had completed the course?

Thanks.

I am also desperately trying to find a plumber in the Bedfordshire or Northamptonshire area that would be willing to give me some experience and an opportunity to further my learning. I have my own van and tools.If theres anyone who can help with this or knows anyone who can I would love to hear from you.

Thank you.

Just bumping this to bring all contributors to the attention of all the threads we have on our forums about Train 4 Trade Skills.

There have been A LOT of people who feel they have been missold courses by Train 4 Trade Skills. Many taking legal action.

Please see this for electrical course threads on our sparky forum: https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=t..._cp.r_qf.&fp=37fc7606ff53045&biw=1500&bih=958
This for plumbing course threads on our plumbing forum: https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=t..._cp.r_qf.&fp=37fc7606ff53045&biw=1500&bih=958

Here I go again, another battle on my hands with Train4Trade.

Submitted a TMA a couple of weeks ago, no problem, come to submit another today and cant log in. Phone Admin, Admin tell me my course has expired.

So I reply 'no it hasnt, ive got until May 2013'. Reply from T4T 'it expired in February and i can see you had it extended but there are no notes on our system' Well surprise surprise, no notes on the system - again!

I finished my course at the beginning of September last year & am still to receive my certificates, even worse the fact that my entire solar portfolio & exams has disappeared of the face of the earth! Each time I call them it is always 'oh it won't be long now' or some other excuse, con artist is all they are! :57:

I went to log in today to try again at passing an exam and to find I couldn't log in, when I rung I was told that my course had expired and would need to write in and ask for an extension. I was furious as when I hammered the course work I could attend onsite work until I had paid in a certain amount, so I stopped studying for a while and concentrated on work. I wasn't told there was any time frame to finish and the guy certainly kept his gob shut when I said to my wife that I would have it done within a year knowing full well I wouldn't be able to. I asked if they contacted their students when the course is about to expire and they said no cause its in the terms and conditions. What it does say is course may take 12-36, no definite time just the word 'MAY'
If I had been made aware of these min and max time frames I wouldn't have signed up

Here I go again, another battle on my hands with Train4Trade.

Submitted a TMA a couple of weeks ago, no problem, come to submit another today and cant log in. Phone Admin, Admin tell me my course has expired.

So I reply 'no it hasnt, ive got until May 2013'. Reply from T4T 'it expired in February and i can see you had it extended but there are no notes on our system' Well surprise surprise, no notes on the system - again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Train 4 Trade Skills in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi there, I'm sniffing around what to expect of getting a job in plumbing. My job makes me redundant at the end of September. The whole warehouse moves to the Midlands from Bridgewater. Meanwhile I'm doing my NVQ level 2 in plumbing. The goal of the course is Renewable Energy Engineer. I'll...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone I currently work in oil and gas industry working in North Sea and further afield operating on high pressure oil and gas plants. This line of work means I have on average 6+ months off a year, im thinking of training to become a domestic gas engineer in my time off to earn a bit extra...
Replies
Views
E
Hello All, I`m currently on my level two plumbing course at college and I`m looking for some part time work if anyone could offer me some advice. I`ve been trying to get on an apprenticeship but I`ve had no joy so far, so I`m hoping to gain some experience by working alongside an experienced...
Replies
Views
Ellis J
E
Hi - I'm a rank amateur DIY'er with plumbing, with practically 0 skills & I know next to nothing about it, but a few weeks ago our concealed shower's thermo cartridge finally seized completely solid. With little time or skill to try to fix the issue, I then made a rooky mistake and accidentally...
Replies
Views
Hello I’m looking for work as a trainee/mate. I live in Lancashire and attended college in Leeds so don’t mind travelling anywhere in the north west. I’m looking to complete my NVQ portfolio the jobs I require On site observation with the college assessor: Health & Safety x2 Installation of...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock