Search the forum,

Discuss Traffic Sport van swb or lwb ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SAW

Hi,

Ordering a new van VERY soon and will probably get a Traffic Sport, I've had two before both SWB. Last van was a Transit Custom SWB until it was written off :censored: not even two years old !

Anyone got a swb or lwb, which did you go for and why ?

I don't want a pipe rack on the roof again would prefer a couple of roof bars and just tie on the bundles of tube when needed for the job, any left over would be stored at home. Shorter pieces can be put in the van.

I know you can store the tube in the van by lifting the cargo flap (same as the Transit) but this doesn't work for me as I have boxes and tubs on the floor with all my gear in. You can get full lengths in the lwb at an angle.

Currently using a Mercedes Vito Compact and it's far too small, oh and cr*p !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Traffic Sport van swb or lwb ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

G
Hi im new here so sorry in advance if i make any mistakes! Basically i have a 07 SWB Transit at ther moment but im due a new van, been to place an order of a new Transporter but cant decide SWB or LWB? In my transit i have cut a hole in the bulk head under the passenger seat, i have then fixed...
Replies
Views
IDCHAPPY
I
Time has come for me to upgrade my vw polo to a real van! Getting a long wheel base transit connect with high roof. Got lots of work to do when I get the van. So far on my list I've got roof rack, bulkhead, rhino tubes. Other than that Im lost at how to outfit the interior (racking) and what...
Replies
Views
Masood
M
S
Hi guys Just bought a new 63 plate ford transit custom very nice van and want some nice racking in it to keep it tidy and store my gear in but where can i get some good stuff from? any links or advice would be very handy! Thanks
Replies
Views
hi guys, after lack of use since ive been working for the aa i'm selling my beloved van. here it is ford transit 350 lwb med roof with rhino roof bars,ladder rack and rear step | eBay if you know anyone who wants it and buys it there's a drink in for ya. any questions please ask
Replies
Views
S
sorry if this is in the wrong palace ive got a 57 plate transit swb for sale i bought it from new got all the toys six cd head unit air con electric windows electric mirrors heated windscreen quick clear heated mirrors Cruise control bluetooth voice control and a lot more all ford factory...
Replies
Views
smhstu
S
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock