Discuss Tradesmen on offer to public in the General Off-Topic Chat area at PlumbersForums.net

The repair guys working for the local Council round me have been doing cash lobs for there own customers as long as I can remember. Customers I have spoken to seem to be reassured by the fact it is a "Council Guy" doing the work. TBH their plumbing I have seen is mostly gash and some pretty poor electrics as well.
Isn't the news story above just the Council wanting a piece of the pie from this long standing practise?

Reply to Tradesmen on offer to public in the General Off-Topic Chat area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Article
A Plumber Who Worked Illegally Gets A Suspended Sentence After Falsely Claiming To Be Gas Safe Registered. A Plumber in Herefordshire was...
Replies
Views
S
I have a brand new, unboxed shower/wet room screen from KRION purchased from Porcelanosa UK. It is the Attica 1 model, as shown in the attached...
Replies
Views
Sebastian T
S
Our kitchen mixer tap has started dripping. Like so much of the plumbing in our almost new build bungalow, it is lacking! The plumber didn't...
Replies
Views
My son has an apprenticeship interview for to become a plumber and heating engineer. The have said there will be a multiple choice exam for this...
Replies
Views
B
    • Friendly
Hi, I've followed this excellent forum for several years but have never posted, so decided I'd better give some details. My status is the upper...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock