Search the forum,

Discuss Tools!!!!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

mutley racers

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Do any of you guy's live around london and know a good tool shop to buy cordless tools?

info would be much appreciated

thanks

tbh if youre just starting out going on your thread just posted i would buy cheaper tools until you can afford it b@q do some cheap cordless

If you know what you want there are usually some good deals to be had online / mail order.

Mark

Hey guy's, i am looking for all 18v really, combi drill, circular saw, grinder and multi cutter.

Any ideas?

Where abouts online?

Cheers

Makita 18v lion for the best of the best:
Makita LXT600 Li-ion Kit 18v 6Pc - NoLinkingToThis, Where the Trade Buys

That kit really is the dog nuts - batteries all interchangable.

My advice:

You will not use these enought to warrent high cost/quality (trust me I know) buy better when you can afford it:
Bosch multitool ÂŁ70

Corded circular saw (not sure cordless will be good enough) ÂŁ40 (B &Q)

Wicks recipricating saw ÂŁ40 max

Wickes angle grinder ÂŁ30 ish

Get a very good (but reasonable) 18v drill

Erbauer ERB093COM 18V Li-ion Cordless Combi Drill - NoLinkingToThis, Where the Trade Buys

Makita BHP452RFX Li-ion 18V Cordless Combi Drill - NoLinkingToThis, Where the Trade Buys

The 3 speed maikita LXT really is the best ÂŁ300.

Get a 2kg SDS for most masonry drilling anyway - it can chisel, and you wont burn your cordless out using it all day.

Bosch 2kg SDS Hammer 110V & Free Drill Driver - NoLinkingToThis, Where the Trade Buys

The one I really cant be without - bosch 10.8v screwdriver - the bits!!!!

Hey guy's, i am looking for all 18v really, combi drill, circular saw, grinder and multi cutter.

Any ideas?

Where abouts online?

Cheers

I've used Anglia Tool Centre and Axminster Tool Centre before as they both had the best prices for what I was buying at the time. Decide on what you need and Google it.

As Avatar reccomends, spend a bit more on the tools you'll use most (Combi drill, screwdriver, SDS drill) and less on those that you won't use on a day to day basis.

Mark

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Tools!!!!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Morning to any Australians lurking around! Register its free, then message me, I'll sort your account out for you. We will need a moderator from each main country too. I'll post this in the Australian forum now.
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended floor. Pic 1 is inside porch, pex temporarily clipped to give an idea of pipe placement (ignore shoddy blockwork of booted cowboy builder!), Pic 2 is...
Replies
Views
IS IT POSSIBLE TO ADJUST THIS MIXER UNIT? WE HAVE TO HAVE IT TURNED ALMOST FULLY ANTI CLOCKWISE TO GET HOT WATEROUT. THE FRONT PLATE WITH MIRA ON IT PRISES OFF AND INSIDE THERE ARE SOME PLASTIC BITS AND A SMALL CROSS-HEAD SCREW IN THE MIDDLE. THANKS
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock