Search the forum,

Discuss Toilet fill valve - trying to identify part in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi

I have an old style toilet and the valve has failed but it's so old I can't find a replacement and don't know what to ask for.

Can any professional plumbers help me identify what I need to source?

Photos attached.

Thanks
Neil

20190525_081342.jpg

20190525_081351.jpg

Fluid master bottom entry fill valve https://www.NoLinkingToThis/p/fluid...VMjQVQj0BPGeaHSNL2-sDV_YH_uYeZ9waAtxBEALw_wcB

Just replace the diaphragm rather than the whole thing! It will be MUCH cheaper & MUCH more environmentally friendly as the rubber of the diaphragm will be recyclable. #NoBrainer

Just replace the diaphragm rather than the whole thing! It will be MUCH cheaper & MUCH more environmentally friendly as the rubber of the diaphragm will be recyclable. #NoBrainer

Like one of these, also available elsewhere if no local screwfix https://www.NoLinkingToThis/p/fluid...Vc_D_BwE#product_additional_details_container

Reply to Toilet fill valve - trying to identify part in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, My tenant toilet has just started to fill up really slow, he has said it takes 20mins to fill the tank, what could be the issue? He provided a short video that I have attached. Would be good to know what to look for, or what parts to take when going to take a look. Thank you good...
Replies
Views
Hi All As you can see from the attached pix, the flow control knob on my Bristan shower has broken. It was installed before I bought the house (possibly between 2015 and 2017) but I've no idea what model it is. Firstly, can anyone help me to identify it to see if I can get a replacement knob...
Replies
Views
Hi, I fix what I can around the house myself and have fixed a few toilets but I need help with this one. This toilet keeps running and stopping, running and stopping, etc. I've cleaned the rubber flapper itself and at the point that it contacts the reservoir, so I don't think it's leaking from...
Replies
Views
P
Hi, one of the two hooks on my toilet Torbeck fill valve has broken, and so the float can't connect. I've bought a new fill valve, however it's incredibly difficult to access underneath and replace the whole valve. I therefore just want to replace the plastic part that has the two hooks...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Hi there. I have a Cersanit close coupled toilet which as started leaking between the cistern and the bowl when flushed. I've taken the cistern off and this is what I see. I'm assuming the issue is with the silicon gasket (please see attached photos) but can't seem to find a replacement...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock