Search the forum,

Discuss Three pipes needing chasing into the wall (3x3m) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

JohnnyC

Three pipes of 3m in length to be chased into the wall.
One gas and two central heating.
Please see photo of the work required
Highgate North London.

Please call / email to discuss [email protected] 07802 664654

IMG_20120417_104846.jpg

thank you for posting this opportunity. if anyone can help can they please contact the op directly. thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Three pipes needing chasing into the wall (3x3m) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I apologise in advance that this might not make sense or be full of silly/obvious questions, but I am a novice at all this! We have recently knocked through from our kitchen to a new extension to create an opening. Various things have been moved from the wall that was knocked through, including...
Replies
Views
Hello guys, an easy one: I recently had to drill through two outside walls to run 15mm pipes for a shower and sink. The holes are neat enough but need to be closed off to prevent draughts. Can I use expanding foam to block them? I wouldn't do this with central heating pipes, but the shower and...
Replies
Views
Hello we are currently doing our living room, it is back to plaster no skirting etc.. our current radiator has pipes on show down the wall and along the skirting. but we'd like to chase them into the wall and change the radiator roughly for a similar size. Should we chase them in exactly how...
Replies
Views
D
Hi all. I am in desperate need of a second opinion. I have two pipes (hot and cold water) that once ran down from the bathroom above and round a corner to our sink. Previously they were in a box in but the wall they were boxed into has been removed and now we are left unsure what to do now...
Replies
Views
Hi Some people (not plumbers) have advised me that it's not such a good idea to a) Have 4 x 90deg bends in a sewer pipe and b) Encase these pipes in the concrete walls of the new pool. You can see the problem in this video: and the re-routed pipes here that will be encased in the concrete...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock