Search the forum,

Discuss Thought I had better log in as your email said unused account in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I have been a member for a while but as I have not had a problem for some time I have not been on forum, I got email to say unused account so I thought I had better log on. Although I can do most things I don't know it all so nice to know the forum is there when I need help as things are changing every day (not allways for the better), I am getting older now and notice gas and water no longer comes down lead pipes. Thanks for leaving my account active as good advise and help is not as easy to find in this modern age. Thanks all.

Hello Contax,:welcome:
nice to know you find the forum beneficial

i think it was about half past three last monday lol. welcome along contax.

What is all the fuss about this new copper pipe everyone has started using?

I also had email about unused account. Passed my ACS Met 1 and CNN 1 with some thanks to this website and Kirk. It was not as easy as I thought it would be but such a relief to get through. I expect I will learn even more in the "field" as time goes on.
Dont have much time to log in since I am covering a lot of NW and Midlands assessing Electric and Gas Metering installations.
Thanks again and keep up the good work

I also had email about unused account. Passed my ACS Met 1 and CNN 1 with some thanks to this website and Kirk. It was not as easy as I thought it would be but such a relief to get through. I expect I will learn even more in the "field" as time goes on.
Dont have much time to log in since I am covering a lot of NW and Midlands assessing Electric and Gas Metering installations.
Thanks again and keep up the good work

Hello Korkythekat and welcome regards turnpin:smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Thought I had better log in as your email said unused account in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock