Search the forum,

Discuss This looks handy in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I looked at these too if you go to his website off ebay project21designs.com he makes some cool consumable holders too

Exactly. This is why I was trying to come up with some cool waste fitting storage solution other than having them all in two boxes.

Exactly. This is why I was trying to come up with some cool waste fitting storage solution other than having them all in two boxes.

You've changed since you got that new van. I don't like it one bit!

I've only become organised I'm still a deviant

Is it plastic or metal ? If plastic be worried about snapping it

4 22mm open clips spaced correctly and screwed into the racking or back door. Job done. Clips in and out easy and never moves! Top tip # 1

Guides always stay in the soldering box along with about 4 15mm slices, 4 22mm slices and 3 28mm slices! There's only one of each I use but always good to have a spare even if the disc looks like a toothless crack head. I really must service them one day!

Jon

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to This looks handy in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock