Search the forum,

Discuss Thermal store in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Fartbottle

I am thinking of changing my wood burner to one with a water boiler and connecting it to a thermal store with solar thermal and existing oil boiler plumbed in also What/who is the market leader in thermal stores, and what are the best solar thermal panels? (flat plate or evac tubes)
also has anyone fitted a Woodwarm wood burner? what are they like???

cheers

Copper industries for thermal store
Kingspan thermomax evac tubes for solar
And Stanley for wood burner

Everybody has their own favorits I prefer Newark Copper Cylinders for thermal stores and ecotubes for solar and I like Stratford Ecoboilers

The market leader for thermal stores is Gledhill. Also they make a model for your needs called an OV torrent multi fuel. Google it and take a read.

for thermal stores i always use ESP units. simple cost effective. plenty of connections without an over inflated price tag. as to solar thermal. out of all the units ive installed. i liked Velux system the best. looks tidy on the roof. looks like the velux windows in all honesty. system works reallly well. they are only available in flat plate design though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Thermal store in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock