Search the forum,

Discuss The Plumbing Academy !!!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Winston

I saw in my copy of Heating & Plumbing Monthly that a advert for training as Steve Willis Training Centres :confused: He is the Managing Director for the Plumbing Academy whats going on here then?

I also heard that the franchise Plumbexpress has gone into liquidation?

its tumble time in the plumbing industry,plumblocal is rumerd to have gone ,reactfast have sold out,now start to watch the training companies start to go.

what do you plan to do with the new quals?

do you only do full cost?

its tumble time in the plumbing industry,plumblocal is rumerd to have gone ,reactfast have sold out,now start to watch the training companies start to go.

Haha ReactFast! Did anyone else use to work for them? Boy did they charge!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to The Plumbing Academy !!!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Over the summer I completed a level 2 diploma in plumbing (City and Guilds 6035) with Able Skills and am now looking to complete the NVQ level 2. Access training are offering an assessment package for ÂŁ1500, which is competitive, but I am now nervous given the reviews I have seen on here. I am...
Replies
Views
Hi All, So something may be slightly different to the usual posts and looking for some advise or whether anyone has been in a similar predicament and how have you overcome it. I’m a wife of a heating engineer - who has recently started out full time (2 years ago self employed 15 years...
Replies
Views
Hello All and thanks Lou i did write a reply but it would not let me send it? i am not sure what I am meant to write and I do not want to come over the wrong way so please keep in mind I am 57 and at school in the 70s back then was kicked out the lessons and put in remedial classes (before...
Replies
Views
B
Hi all, i am about to leave the Royal Marines next year and I am looking at getting into plumbing/gas. i have found a course I like the look of just wanted some advise on if this is the right way to go? it is with brookehouse training ltd and is a multi-skilled gas engineer level 3 including...
Replies
Views
I've just completed my 6035 Level 2 Diploma (C&G) and Water Regs/Unvented Hot Water Systems (Logic) with The Plumbing Academy / Access Training and thought I'd supply some feedback. Access Training (based in Wales) bought The Plumbing Academy (based in Kent) not too long ago and they are now in...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock