Search the forum,

Discuss The Good Morning Thread in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning campers,
Waking up in the worst Premier Inn I've ever stayed in!
Very disappointed, especially when they're charging premium rates, and it's in Gosport!
It's a beautiful day tho, so it can only get better. :)

• Winner
Reactions: Dan
Worst one ever for me was in the midlands area, it was in the middle of an massive industrial estate miles from anywhere, no pub, no nothing for miles.

Morning all sunny on the edge of Dartmoor, giving grass another cut, off to opticians this afternoon for eye test 10 mths now since my eye op (Detached retina) got discharged couple of weeks back by surgeon so can now get some new specs !!

Worst one ever for me was in the midlands area, it was in the middle of an massive industrial estate miles from anywhere, no pub, no nothing for miles.
Well this is my third this year already, and booked in here purely on the strength of previous experiences, always been happy with level of service and food, up til now! :(

Get new specs with the treatment so they automatically darken in bright sunlight.
Always do have had reactalite lens for years have seen a new type advertised on TV will ask about these ,

Reactions: rpm
Well this is my third this year already, and booked in here purely on the strength of previous experiences, always been happy with level of service and food, up til now! :(

I`ve stopped being a commercial gypsy (as we used to term it) and working away from home for days or weeks at a time, nothing better than your own bed in my book.

I`ve stopped being a commercial gypsy (as we used to term it) and working away from home for days or weeks at a time, nothing better than your own bed in my book.
Oh no, I don't work away!
Pah! Whatever next!:p
These have been training courses or trade days or shows I've had to attend, normally one maybe two nights tops. :)

Morning / afternoon campers,, I'm having a lazy day surfing the web and cruzing the UKPF,,,,,
I did my 5 yearly gas exams last week so I've the buzz to get all my British standards , IGEM docs in my Dropbox in order,

PS, I didn't realise the national was on yesterday so didn't have a wee flutter, boohoo

Morning chaps and chapesses :)

Woke up in sunny Dorchester this morning, who knows where tomorrow! :D

• Winner
s1464.gif

Waking up in sunny Weymouth this morning. :)

IMG_9030.JPG

• Winner
Good morning all, Off to swap a 250mm p2p flanged 40/180 £650. pump this morning on 42mm copper, then three CP12's this afty. nice easy day today.
It'll backfire now you've said that you know it.

Blame Dan if the valves don't hold :D

yeh its a bonny day up in the north east scotty land ,,, the mowers are heard from afar

• Funny
Always good when something is straightforward!

Dull day here this morning

How can it go from a lovely day yesterday and now ping down :( lucky all inside work for mr today

• Agree
Why am i dumb?!​

Well, good day appears to be more appropriate than good morning. :)

For last few days been touring a bit of He south coast, took the wife out for the afternoon on Saturday for her birthday, and got back early hours of today. :p

So back to reality today, shed loads to catch up with :(
Didn't get back till the very early hours and got to bed after 4am :confused:
Had an amazing day yesterday tho, wait for it,
Fossil hunting! :D
Found a few bits and pieces tho.
What fascinated me was in a village called West Bay in Dorset.
The coast line there is made up from 'Frome Clay'
You can see the layers of coral that once existed, and there's such definitive layers, it's an amazing sight and colour.
Very unstable tho, and you can see quite s clearly where complete sides of he cliff face have collapsed.
The most recent land slide was last year,
when a 70foot piece, weighing 100 tons came down!!
There were all these people sat with their backs against the cliff face with overhanging pieces everywhere! Completely barmy!
Unfortunately by the time any of the pieces hit the deck, all the pieces with the coral imprints in them were destroyed.

IMG_9034.JPG

IMG_9043.JPG
IMG_9046.JPG
IMG_9048.JPG
IMG_9049.JPG
IMG_9051.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to The Good Morning Thread in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock