Search the forum,

Discuss The Good Morning Thread in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
s1464.gif
lovely day for ducks!

Hi lads,

Another day of plumbing. Finally it's the middle of the week so you can look forward for Friday. I wish you a good st week

Morning all, how is everyone today?

Morning peoples, morning two working at
One Blackfriars, I remember now why I gave up site work, it's a living hell these days. :(

Morning everyone! Bit of a miserable day outside today here.

Good morning to you all,

I hope you all are good and healthy.
You wake up and switch on the TV and the first thing you hear is that a big block of flat is on fire and there are loads of fatalities.

I definitely wish those people R.I.P! It's just so sad that things like this happened and you are not able to leave the property as you are captured at the top of the building. You literally waiting for your death :.(

I still wish you guys a good day as well as hoping for as little fatalities as possible.

Just swtiched on the news and seen the tower block on fire. It is horrendous! Those poor people!

I used to be a homeless officer for the council here and if you are made homeless by a fire you are automatically classed as priority and the council must find you somewhere else to live.

How awful for people to lose everything, including lives.

Stay safe plumbing family x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to The Good Morning Thread in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock