Search the forum,

Discuss Thanks Lou, looking for advice for a ravenheat 84et in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Scoobylad

morning all, thanks for the add, currently looking for devine inspiration with my ravenheat 84et, but since the last post appears to be 6yrs old, I’m guessing that I’ve done well keeping it going for 16yrs lol. The boiler appears to suddenly have a lot of faults, overheat light, now bypassed, fan runs but won’t operate pressure switch, manually operating pressure switch starts ignition cycle but then goes to flame out failure light. There is an old thread with exactly same faults but unfortunately no fix listed. I’m thinking pcb? Any help greatly appreciated. Have a great Sunday :)

Thanks for the reply, you are of course correct, unfortunately the descent ones are few and far between, and to keen to fit new when presented with a problem, this is the same of most trades these days !

Thanks for the reply, you are of course correct, unfortunately the descent ones are few and far between, and to keen to fit new when presented with a problem, this is the same of most trades these days !
Simon is right and you really know how to make friends and impress people with your last line and !
Keep looking for a decent guy, they are out there.

Please get a gas safe engy in even if it's to replace the boiler

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Thanks Lou, looking for advice for a ravenheat 84et in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Conditions: nearly 10 year old boiler WB2B, heating mode off, DHW on or also in standby, Boiler shows no fault LED on, no new fault logged, room thermostat deactivated. Boiler gets odd attacks of suddenly turning on the fan 100%, then (gas valve and ignition are clicking?) potentially tries to...
Replies
Views
A few months ago I wanted to connect a 1000l water butt (fabricated from galv steel) to our washing machine. After trawling many forums and websites for advice the general consensus was don't bother. I like a challenge so connected up the butt initially with nothing else in line, the washer...
Replies
Views
Hi all, can someone get to the bottom of this before I call a plumber, en suite shower started leaking from the mixer bar so took the shower off and capped it off for the time being, fast forward 3 months the same thing in the main bathroom, that one is leaking from the mixer bar, (no issues...
Replies
Views
Hello all , So, very recently had an unvented cylinder put in inplace of the old gravity emersion tank we had, which fed our pumped quartz shower . We had a new digital processor installed to suit the unvented system but kept the riser rail, showerhead and control unit which we connected to the...
Replies
Views
Hello, Our boiler is an old (installed in 2005), Potterton Kingfisher (MF 40-100), using a pressurised system. It recently started short cycling, where the pump runs for a few seconds and then the green LED Flame indicator lights and a couple of seconds later both the pump and the LED stop. This...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock