Search the forum,

Discuss Thanks for adding me as a member in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi all,

Thanks Lou for the forum. I am currently in the DIY category with a keen interest in radiant wall heating with which I am just starting a project.

Hope to contribute positively if I can

All the best

Declan

hello and welcome

Reply to Thanks for adding me as a member in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

As recommended by the welcome email, hello all, my name is James Pirie and I am not a plumber but a keen DIY enthusiast mostly due to the severe lack of plumbers available in our area of the North West of Sutherland in Scotland. I have done some pipework, tap replacements and fixed some leaking...
Replies
Views
Hi, all! I'm a DIY'er who probably knows just enough to get myself in trouble, but fortunately I know my limitations, when it comes to projects I shouldn't tackle. Really glad I stumbled onto this forum, and hoping to learn more here from people with knowledge and experience. Thanks to the...
Replies
Views
Hi all, as it’s starting to get chilly at night, we’re thinking of having the heating on at night… well the wife is. Which led me to wonder whats the point of having a room stat when the radiators all have their own thermostat controls? We currently have just a time controller for the heating...
Replies
Views
I would like to add an additional radiator to our central heating system. We have an attached double garage converted to a man-cave and workshop (with dividing stud partition wall) currently not covered by the central heating. The former is not currently user friendly in winter, and we get by...
Replies
Views
hi all, hope you are all well, i was just about to start siliconing my shower tray (long running project) and found the exp date on the tube FEB 23. the silicone is a DOW 785 unopened. it was stored in a cool dark place. is it ok to use? thanks
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock