Search the forum,

Discuss Testo 327 past economical repair in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

king of pipes

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
£250+Vat to put my trusty 327 right the old girl is 10 years old , thinking of a change to kane they are offering a trade in deal whats your opion guys cheers k

Depends new 327 is only about 200 more so upto you

There both the same these days

Went for another 327 as I have the printer and all accessories so sorted now cheers

You used to be able to trade in / part ex with testo for a similar amount. Have you asked them for that price ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Testo 327 past economical repair in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

FREE 1st Year Service on Testo 300, New 2020 327, 320 & 320B Kits From the 1st of September 2020, Testo are offering the first year of service free with selected flue gas analyser kits. This represents a huge saving of over £100! The special offer is available across Testo’s best-selling flue...
Replies
Views
This issue arose about a year ago. Does anyone have an idea why I occasionally hear (about once every hour or longer) a hammer related noise coming from my copper water pipes when no water is being used? It basically sounds like the noise you hear after the water shuts off when your toilet bowl...
Replies
Views
Dear All New member here, coming looking for help. A few weeks ago I had work carried out by a British Gas Homecare service technician. It required a drain and refill of the system, and as he left, he advised my I would need to bleed all the radiators, at some point, given a few days, when...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am a Queensland Police Officer that's considering packing it in to pursue a trade. I like the problem solving aspect of plumbing and think I'd be good at it. I've done a lot of home renovations but admittedly only minor plumbing repairs. After a decade in policing I just don't have a...
Replies
Views
Hey all Looking for a consensus on an issue that has arisen. Disclaimer is that my ideal icos 12 boiler Is over 10 years old but has been serviced. It has been presenting intermittent flame issues in sub zero temperatures however I found that insulating the pipe work around the gas regulator...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock