Search the forum,

Discuss Terminology for a mixer tap in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Rob Foster

Esteemed
I want to buy a deck mixer for a bath installation with a shower attachment. Now the house has a worc combi so I was looking for an equimatic mixer as that’s what they used to be called years ago when I was on the tools. What do I look for please Rob Foster

Personally, I'd try to find an early Pegler bath shower mixer.
Why?
You'll know as soon as you pick it up! Real brass and will last literally a lifetime (especially coupled with our cartridges - sorry!) If a bit tatty, £50 gets em re-chromed and better than new. :p

Personally, I'd try to find an early Pegler bath shower mixer.
Why?
You'll know as soon as you pick it up! Real brass and will last literally a lifetime (especially coupled with our cartridges - sorry!) If a bit tatty, £50 gets em re-chromed and better than new. :p
Had a set of Pegler quarter turn cartridges arrive today. Stripped the old ones out as they were both knack**ed. The cold one was faulty.:(

Thats made my day :D:D:D:D
Youd have paid 20 tops for ours ;) put another 20 in your pocket and given the custard 20. Legend status would have been free:cool::cool::cool:

Reply to Terminology for a mixer tap in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I live in an apartment block where generally hot water is supplied from the communal hot water cylinder and cold water to bathrooms is supplied from cold water tanks in the loft. It is a vented system. However, in a basement flat and a ground floor flat cold water supply to bathrooms is...
Replies
Views
Please help me obtain a copy of the user manual for this bath and shower mixer, pictured below. I am particularly concerned about how to re-regulate the bath filler so it fills the bath to the desired level. Many thanks!
Replies
Views
I need to replace the washer of my kitchen mixer tap as it is leaking. I was able to remove the spout once by unscrewing the screw on the back of the tap. However now I can't remove it again as it seems I must have used the wrong screw head and have rounded off the head. Please see attached...
Replies
Views
hi all i hope you are all well i'm planning to install my shower mixer on Saturday. today i was doing a dry fit and i wanted to show you some photos and questions. i'm using fast fixing brackets. i was wondering what length do i cut the pipe to? also my shower bar mixer has these cone shaped...
Replies
Views
I have a slow leak in the bath. Its a mixer type set up. I'm unfamiliar with the tap handles and how to access the cartridges etc. If I can work out the product name/brand/type then I can work out how to remove the tap handles (no obvious indices so presuming they pull off some how). Would...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock