Search the forum,

Discuss Tap for duetto toilet\basin in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi
Anyone know where i can get a replacement basin tap\fittings for duetto toilet\basin combo
The tap has just one cold water feed into it

Ive looked but cant seem to find anything suitable

Thanks

Reply to Tap for duetto toilet\basin in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Have a sink basin tap photo attached and need to replace the heads as behind they have cracked. Any idea where I can get replacement tap head covers only need to change the tap head covers really Problem is the old tap head covers wont turn! Any ideas please? Thanks
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I turned my cold water feed off in the airing cupboard which supplies only cold water to my bathroom but it also turned the water to my toilet off is that a correct set up? Because it didn't used to before the stop valve in airing cupboard only turned off the cold water supply to...
Replies
Views
A
Hi, I am trying to fit a replacement tap to a mini-sink that's built in to the top of a toilet. The original tap isn't made any more by the manufacturers - the nearest equivalent is apparently this one: GoodHome Lazu 1 lever Mini Contemporary Basin Mono mixer Tap | DIY at B&Q -...
Replies
Views
I'm a council tenant and my bathroom basin is broken and needs replacing, it has standard pillar taps. Do you know if councils would ever replace it with a mixer tap one if I paid the difference? (I'm guessing no but it's worth a try). How much more complicated and time consuming is it to...
Replies
Views
Hi Could I ask for some help with a water flow rate problem. I have good mains water pressure on the ground floor. There is no tank in the loft but an unvented cylinder in the upstairs airing cupboard. A gas heat only boiler. Upstairs I have two en suite rooms. One with a shower and one with...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock