Search the forum,

Discuss Taking acs test next week in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Just to let you all know the test is now out the way and thankfully got a pass :) lots of studying and worrying but it's finally behind me, now I've just got to look forward to my visit from gas safe which I have been told will be another lot of questions lol. So the worry is not over :( but thank you to everyone who showed an interest and wished me luck

Just to let you all know the test is now out the way and thankfully got a pass :) lots of studying and worrying but it's finally behind me, now I've just got to look forward to my visit from gas safe which I have been told will be another lot of questions lol. So the worry is not over :( but thank you to everyone who showed an interest and wished me luck
Well done, don't worry about the inspection, I haven't had one myself but from what I can gather, it's laid back and unless you fluked your way through your acs, you'll be fine. Don't forget to send your gas safe details to one of the mods to get you in the private gas safe forum.

Thanks for the reply Craig, hopefully I didn't fluke my way through but what's the point in being certified competent if you have to resit more with gas safe. Why don't they oversee the exams themselves, saves time and worry for people

The inspection is a more relaxed environment. Over a cuppa. You service an appliance he’ll talk paperwork and notifying, you can ask a couple of questions which they like and they will sometimes check the calibration cert on your FGA

You’re qualified but on probation. If they come out and find you not working well or need work then they will extend probation. It’s not to catch you out, they are there to help you

No you can work from when you receive confirmation from GS of your registration being set up. BUT you are on probation. Concentrate on getting your admin right and filed if you do physical paperwork make sure you have continuity leads, in date FGA, labels, LDF etc

Reply to Taking acs test next week in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock