Search the forum,

Discuss t4tskills cd disk one advice in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
best thing to do is not bother with the disk there is a common glitch on the t4ts disk i finished the course acouple of years ago and the other thing is dont bother with train for trade skills if you go streight with ATL its alot cheaper than using t4ts

i've said it before and i'll probably say it again. anyone that thinks they will learn properly by playing a "computer game" must have a screw loose.

I want some of these disks for my christmas.
It will make a good party game in a room full of drunk plumbers.

I do agree with you steve b, but to progress through the course i have to complete the sceanrios, they arent completely worthless as they do put you in the mindset of problem solving and thinking your way through the system set-ups to locate and rectify problems.

For anyone having trouble with the scenarios still, it is the float valve on the cistern supplying the hot water tank, isolate the float valve then drain the hot water, return to the loft and exchange the float for a new one. Turn supply back on and replace the lid, now you can go and freeze the pipe below the stopcock and replace it.

Just bumping this to bring all contributors to the attention of all the threads we have on our forums about Train 4 Trade Skills.

There have been A LOT of people who feel they have been missold courses by Train 4 Trade Skills. Many taking legal action.

Please see this for electrical course threads on our sparky forum: https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=t..._cp.r_qf.&fp=37fc7606ff53045&biw=1500&bih=958
This for plumbing course threads on our plumbing forum: https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=t..._cp.r_qf.&fp=37fc7606ff53045&biw=1500&bih=958

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to t4tskills cd disk one advice in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Here are some similar plumbing topics

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock