Search the forum,

Discuss t4t skills scenario 3 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

cass

Wondering if any one could help,as you proberbly well know the scenarios to say the least are driving me mental,can any one tell me is the sytem check both hot and cold and where do you start your soundness check.PLEASE HELP:confused:

yes,
and under the sink with the pressure gauge.
i am nothing to do with t4t but play on the disk.
you have to cheack everything.
good fun.

Full system check
For this task you are required to inspect all the items you checked in the cold water system check in scenario 1 and all the items in the hot system check in scenario 2.

Soundness check
This is a simple version of the full soundness check cutting out the time waiting section.

COLD SYSTEM - fit a gauge measure the pressure, turn on a cold tap recheck pressure, turn off tap recheck pressure, remove gauge.

HOT SYSTEM - as above but this time, seal the system to apply pressure. You need to cap the open vent in the loft and close the gate valve in the airing cupboard and most important TURN off or shut down all forms of heating the water, this should be done first.

To fit the gauge click on the washing machine HOSES

All I can say is.... "very Lara Croft."

Last edited by a moderator:
is that the same way 2do the cold system check a i tryed clicking on every thing and still cant do it plz help

hello there peoples iv just started the renewable energy course. im stuck on scenario 1 ,,,, were do i shut the water off so i can freeze the pipe to replace the shut off valve . its making me crazy plz help

Just bumping this to bring all contributors to the attention of all the threads we have on our forums about Train 4 Trade Skills.

There have been A LOT of people who feel they have been missold courses by Train 4 Trade Skills. Many taking legal action.

Please see this for electrical course threads on our sparky forum: https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=t..._cp.r_qf.&fp=37fc7606ff53045&biw=1500&bih=958
This for plumbing course threads on our plumbing forum: https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=t..._cp.r_qf.&fp=37fc7606ff53045&biw=1500&bih=958

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to t4t skills scenario 3 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock