Search the forum,

Discuss T0008 flue in voids and CO Void monitoring system in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

clemda1

Gas Engineer
Hia guys,

Carried out a full service on a Keston c 36 last week. Boiler is in the middle of the ground floor and flues our the rear of the building via dropped ceiling in The kitchen and then eVia vertical ducting.

I issued an At Risk to the customer as no access to the flue for inspection.
I advised access panels were required.
The kitchen, is a high spec so he bulked at this suggestion. I also mention it might be possible to to fit a Void monitoring system. Which he preferred.
Only one I was aware of was Baxi’s NOCO. But turns out Baxi have stopped production of them and no one appears to be stocking them any more.

Anyone know of any other ones on the market compatible with the boiler (Keston c36)

That is typical of this trade they bring out all these new law's but no one makes the items that are recommended to be fitted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to T0008 flue in voids and CO Void monitoring system in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock