Search the forum,

Discuss System never serviced or cleaned in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Reply to System never serviced or cleaned in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi I have recently bought a house which is 17 years old. There was a small leak from one of the radiators So I took the pipe off and drained the radiator and the water was black/brown. I took the radiator off and flushed it out with a hose pipe out the garden but it's got me thinking and I...
Replies
Views
The system is about 20 years old and has never been cleaned. The radiator water looks like tar and several radiators are warm at top and cold at the bottom. What would be the best steps to clean the system? I have spoken to several engineers. One only recommends a magnacleanse due to being a...
Replies
Views
Hi! I have mostly underfloor heating in my house and one new radiator and two old. A bit of metal pipes and three manifolds, but mostly PEX-pipes. The heat source is a Vaillant FlexoCompact 88/4 heatpump. The plumbers which installed the heatpump added Elysator Sanol (cleaning agent) and...
Replies
Views
I have a central heating system in a 7yr old ‘Persimmons’ new build, that has several problems related to reduced flow. A nice retired engineer on these forums, has helped me, through extensive testing, identify the heat exchanger as the culprit. The boiler is a Glowworm Ultracom 24hxi, 10...
Replies
Views
Hi All, In Dec 2023 I had my annual boiler service and asked the plumber to change 2 radiator valves as the radiator in the toilet downstairs was not working. He changed both valves and still the radiator was not working. He put some chemicals in and said it should break up anything that is...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock