Search the forum,

Discuss Syphon ID wanted please. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Gordon T

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Can anyone shed any light as to what make this syphon is please?
https://i.*********/oUAqPtE.jpg

The new Wirquin with the concertina type top to the centre overflow (grey instead of red) is readily available in plumbers merchants, not many keep this old red one in my experience. The new one fits the same cradle so is easy swap.

Reply to Syphon ID wanted please. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have a Turbo Edge recently fitted to a close coupled wc. The configuration on the syphon is all 3 white plastic plugs closed together with the rear mono flush removed and fitted within the main syphon. The water level within the cistern is at the syphon marked water level. My problem is when...
Replies
Views
Hi I recently fitted a brand new Macdee syphon into a toilet and 4 weeks later it is broken at the nut which allows it to be serviced. When pulling the handle to flush the toilet I did notice flex in the unit but not alot. Is this a common issue to happen with newer 2 part (serviceable...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am fitting a new bathroom, and changing the layout. I've fitted one bathroom before, but I did have issues with smells occasionally, that makes me think I might be fitting the waste system wrong. Does anyone with experience know, does the below look okay? I've read on some places...
Replies
Views
Hi all - Our toilet has got very difficult to flush. A couple of very quick goes on the handle will do it sometimes, but not others! So we are considering replacing the innards ourselves. I suppose the first question is: is that sensible? ;) Assuming it is, we have looked on various online...
Replies
Views
Hi all. This ‘valve’ is at the bottom of our domestic hot water cylinder. Anyone have any idea what it is please? It must’ve been there for many years and seems to be leaking.
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock