Search the forum,

Discuss Supply Run and Connect Gas Hob - Windsor in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Colour Republic

Hello guys,

Been a long time but thought I’d try looking on another of Dan's forums for a Gas safe engineer.

We are doing a job in Windsor way out of our normal area and need a gas safe engineer to run a supply of approx 6-7m from the nearest and only appliance, the boiler (which is currently supplied in 22mm) to a new 6 ring hob.

Supply may need to be run on the exterior of the property. There is an easily accessible crawl space under the property but may not be well ventilated enough to allow the pipes to be run under. Either way it's a nice straight forward job with easy access, I know you hear that all the time!! But it really is!! Only spanner in the works is if for some reason you think it needs a new supply from the meter in 28 to service boiler and hob. (Current run from meter to boiler in 22mm is approx 6-7 meters)

We are more than happy to run the pipe work ourselves and wait for final connections from yourself. Whichever way you want to work really. Depends on your work load.

Job would need to be done within the next 2 weeks which is when we leave site.

Anyway if anybody in the Windsor/Slough/Maidenhead area is interested give me a quick PM and I’ll give you a call. Or if one of the mods knows of a trusted plumber in the area give me a quick nudge too.

Cheers all

Rob @ Colour Republic

thank you for posting this. if anyone is interested can they contact the op directly thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Supply Run and Connect Gas Hob - Windsor in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock