Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Checkout our Plumbers Insurance area - heavily discounted Public Liability Insurance and Van Insurance specifically designed for plumbers.

Discuss Supplier of bathroom furniture required in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at UKPlumbersForums.co.uk.

1. jaydebruyne

jaydebruyne Plumber GSR

hello all,

I’m getting a lot of bathroom refurb work at the mo and was wondering if someone can recommend a good supplier of bathroom furniture for trade?

Cheers in advance

2. ShaunCorbs

ShaunCorbs S. Mod Trusted Plumber GSR Top Contributor!!

I use city plumbing

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. scott_d

scott_d Plumber GSR

Williams?

• Like Like x 1
  4. king of pipes

king of pipes Trusted Plumber GSR

www.calypobathrooms .co.uk I bought through plumbcity good selection at a reasonable price . Cheers kop

• Like Like x 1
  5. Harvest Fields

Harvest Fields Trusted Plumber GSR Top Contributor!!

I use City Plumbing also.

6. Jim Goodenough

Jim Goodenough Plumber

7. Chalked

Chalked Plumber GSR

What sort of furniture?
    Agree with the above. But for wall hung basin units with drawers “soak.com”are decent quality. Soft close drawers and resin, or ceramic basins.

A lot of the other stuff they sell is Chinese tat. But for cost and quality,definitely worth a try.