Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Checkout our Plumbers Insurance area - heavily discounted Public Liability Insurance and Van Insurance specifically designed for plumbers.

Discuss Supplier of bathroom furniture required in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at UKPlumbersForums.co.uk.

1. jaydebruyne

jaydebruyne Plumber GSR

hello all,

I’m getting a lot of bathroom refurb work at the mo and was wondering if someone can recommend a good supplier of bathroom furniture for trade?

Cheers in advance

2. ShaunCorbs

ShaunCorbs S. Mod Trusted Plumber GSR Top Contributor!!

I use city plumbing

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. scott_d

scott_d Plumber GSR Top Contributor!!

Williams?

• Like Like x 2
  4. king of pipes

king of pipes Trusted Plumber GSR Top Contributor!!

www.calypobathrooms .co.uk I bought through plumbcity good selection at a reasonable price . Cheers kop

• Like Like x 1
  5. Harvest Fields

Harvest Fields Trusted Plumber GSR Top Contributor!!

I use City Plumbing also.

6. Jim Goodenough

Jim Goodenough Plumber

• Like Like x 1
  7. Chalked

Chalked Plumber GSR

What sort of furniture?
    Agree with the above. But for wall hung basin units with drawers “soak.com”are decent quality. Soft close drawers and resin, or ceramic basins.

A lot of the other stuff they sell is Chinese tat. But for cost and quality,definitely worth a try.

8. Roy Tucker

Roy Tucker New Member

I have fitted the most basic to the most expensive, if you want quality and great looks then I use Trend Main - Trend Interiors
    They cover all bases, great quality for the price and trade is excellent.
    For ok quality there is a mass of options online but everything on line seems to come from china irrespective of what is said, I installed a bathroom recently all purchased from a top notch retail bathroom supplier and even though they don't tell you it is re-boxed to their branding, they forget to remove all items and sometimes some very large bugs :-(

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Waluigi

Waluigi New Member

I used to do a lot of Utopia/Calypso units etc and they are reasonable quality. Avoid the vinylwrapped units which are basically a sticker stuck onto the MDF and go for acrylic doors/fascias instead.

I now get everything made for me by a local factory. Better quality that the likes of calypso and you specify the exact dimensions. It’s actually cheaper than calypso too.

• Like Like x 1
  10. jaydebruyne

jaydebruyne Plumber GSR

I’ve just fitted 4 column rads from soak.com.. custard ordered them in. I’ll have a look! Cheers Chalked

11. sammathias

sammathias Plumber GSR

I've used soak.com on 3 seperate occasions and on 2 of them the items have come in a pristine box but are damaged, scratched etc. Complete ballache if self employed.

12. Harvest Fields

Harvest Fields Trusted Plumber GSR Top Contributor!!

The last 2 rads I have had from Wolseley have been immaculate outside but damaged in. However they delivered new ones to me within an hour.