Search the forum,

Discuss Stuff for sale, some new & some used in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

fubar1000

Gas Engineer
Morning all

Had a bit of a clear out so got some bits for sale.

Some of the stuff is new unused & some is used.

I will list everything as a 'bulk buy' or 'individually' Don't really have time to sort the postage out tbh, but I'm in Tilbury Thurrock (Rm18)

Brand new still in the box magnacleans, this is the full kit £250 (£315 + vat from plumb center)

Brand new in the box, Stuart Turner, Monsoon, universal 3.0bar twin shower pump £200

7 Brand new Ideal flues, these are for the logics, but I think will fit most if not all the new ideal boilers. £20 each or all 7 for £105

2 packs of 10, Hep2o 22mm equal Tee's (push fit) £20 per pack or both for £30

Armitage Shanks, Chrome push button, part NO: S4397AA Box a little tatty, but part's 100% £10

Used Makita combi drill, 18V 1.3ah with 3 good batteries & portable Makita radio. (This item is used, has 3 good batteries, charger, box & I'll stick the Makita Radio in with it) £75

Non- plumbing

New in the box wiper stalk, this was for my old Transit Connect but never used, will fit other models WITHOUT rear wash wipe!!! This is an after market part. £10

Bulk buy for the lot £640 CASH

If you are interested in ANY/ALL bits then please PM me on here. I could do with getting rid of this lot as the wife is moaning like f%$k about it being stuck indoors lol

Like I've already said, don't really have the time to post, most of the stuff is too heavy to post at a reasonable cost anyway, but if you want an item/all items then you can sort out your own courier.

Thanks for look guys

Ryan

Sorry for the delay

Drill is: 8390D

charger is: Dc1804T

Batteries are: PA18

1 of the batteries has leaked in the box, not sure if this can be fixed. So it only comes with 2 batteries now

Thanks Ryan

Used Makita combi drill, 18V 1.3ah with 3 good batteries & portable Makita radio. (This item is used, has 3 good batteries, charger, box & I'll stick the Makita Radio in with it) £75

Brand new in the box, Stuart Turner, Monsoon, universal 3.0bar twin shower pump £200

Both sold

All other bits still for sale

Will take £450 for everything that's left

Cheers Ryan

Brand new still in the box magnacleans, this is the full kit £250 (£315 + vat from plumb center)

NOW SOLD

All other bits still for sale

Will take £100 to clear

Cheers chaps :)

Hi, do you by any chance have evo2 gas analyser case please, as mine has had it! Thanks

No I don't mate lol

All I've got left is as follows:

8 Brand new Ideal flues, these are for the logics, but I think will fit most if not all the new ideal boilers. £20 each or all 7 for £105

2 packs of 10, Hep2o 22mm equal Tee's (push fit) £20 per pack or both for £30

Armitage Shanks, Chrome push button, part NO: S4397AA Box a little tatty, but part's 100% £10

New in the box wiper stalk, this was for my old Transit Connect but never used, will fit other models WITHOUT rear wash wipe!!! This is an after market part. £10

Will take £120 for the lot

Cheers Ryan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Stuff for sale, some new & some used in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We have 2 brand new cordless, battery powered press tools in stock, and flying off the shelves. Our TekTools TZ1930 & TZ1550 are packed with advanced features - these cordless press tools are engineered for speed, precision, and ease of use across various applications. Just reply to this thread...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m planning to pour a 100mm deep concrete patio on 100mm hardcore. In order to achieve the same final height to line up with the rest of the patio, I...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock