Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss storage boiler flue extension in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

GasonSea

Gas Engineer
hi all,
can anyone recommend a storage boiler
So far the Gloworm Energy S with the discharge valve at the top is favorite due to height issues and no suitable discharge drain point below the boiler issues :rolleyes2:.

Also have flue problems as i need to extend it 4m passed a confined space once outside, trying to ask gloworm technical was like :banghead:, I just wanted to know if the flue exhaust pipe could be extended without the air intake pipe.
the neighbour has the same issue but as i have not come accross this scenario yet i thought better to ask the question.

heres pic of the neighbours flue,
IMG_3839.JPGIMG_3833.jpg

thanks in advance

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to storage boiler flue extension in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock