Search the forum,

Discuss Starting again ! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

basildog

I have been a building contractor for years but gave it all up then went through the dreaded divorce so really hit rock bottom !
Have always done some plumbing work but have now finished my plumbing qualifications including gas etc .
Not yet Gas Safe .
Just asking what any of you think is the best way to start to find my own work as do not want to be employed as never have been !
Do not want to spend money on advertising if you guys think it a waste of money ?
Any advice would be great
Cheers
Charlie

Cheers
I hope so !
Must be mad as did promise myself was not going to have anything to do with the building trade ever again ! lol

we all say never basil.

if you just starting back up google bni , best advertising you will ever do. imho

we all say never basil.

if you just starting back up google bni , best advertising you will ever do. imho

Just googled it. For real?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Just checked out my local chapter. There's no plumber in it but a spark and some builders.

What's the membership situation like? Could you give a bit of info on how it works for you?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

give me a bell if you want , dont just accept though that the first one you visit is the right one for you

in mine theres a roofer , a builder a arcithetic , but in others there might be no one from the construction

my best one in our group is a insurer who deals with all the flood and fire damages in our region so happy days for me

You could do with some better quality Photo's for your wedsite bod ...

Could do a bit of contracting to start, I do it and meet so many people and possible work opportunities

Sorry!! I mean 'Website' long day ..

yep I agree , done by a customer as a tip , due for upgrade but it's moving from peak heating to "the peak group" so upgrade is on the old to do list

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Starting again ! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended floor. Pic 1 is inside porch, pex temporarily clipped to give an idea of pipe placement (ignore shoddy blockwork of booted cowboy builder!), Pic 2 is...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock