Search the forum,

Discuss Stanley superstar combustion in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
i serviced a stanley superstar this morning. On the analyser the co2 was around 8 and co went to 190 initally, after a few mins the co dropped to 49ppm and the co2 went to 10.1 %, once i moved the baffles the readings would spike again, is this normal gor a stanley? Also how do u guys seal the hot plate bolts? There was a small leakage afaound the bolt, im going back this afternoon to as it needs an oil line and i fidnt have one in stock

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Stanley superstar combustion in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

About 12 days ago attended a boiler lock out. Apparently another plumber was there a week before to and adjusted the photo cell. .. It is a grant wall 16/21 about 10yrs old. The ones where there is no room to move ...! Doesn't look like serviced much. Opened up and heavily sooted. Bottom baffle...
Replies
Views
L
Well it seems everytime I go to this bleedin bum end of the county, it goes wrong. first 48 miles to get there, and the sat nav delivers me to a track miles down a country lane and tells me "you have reached your destination", really, not a house in sight and all cows n sheep. So I continue on...
Replies
Views
A
For Sale £300 Kane 250 Gas combustion / Flue analyser. Mint condition, used once. Contact Katharine on 07876678733- cash on collection from Basingstoke or send chq + postage and I will post recorded Includes Carry Case Kane 250 analyser with Rubberised case with magnet Flue probe Heavy duty...
Replies
Views
akalarrson
A
S
For Sale £330 Kane 250 Gas combustion / Flue analyser calibrated until 3/11/2011 in excellent condition, This package costs £450 on corgi web site. I am only selling as I have upgraded Contact Stuart on 07791905846 - cash on collection from Fleckney between Leicester and Market Harborough...
Replies
Views
stuartmac
S
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock