Discuss Space saving AND offset pan connector? in the USA Plumbers Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Dare I suggest a bit more thought at the planning stage for the next two bathrooms! 😉
Heh, yes it's less about more planning, rather less change of planning I suspect... Other half plan to just tile the floor changed after seeing them.....! Ah well, think a couple of sensible approaches available - not end of the world if I need to lift a couple of tiles in worst case!

I know how that one goes!

If you have some more of those tiles and enough space to bring the toilet forward a bit too, you can build and tile a studwork box and reuse that toilet ( or get a short projection one if necessary).
I usually take the box just above the height of the cistern and you get a useful shelf.

Yeah good thinking - I'm wondering if it might just something as simple as getting a BTW toilet? Which is pretty much the same as you describe just without the extra tiling, eg

Reply to Space saving AND offset pan connector? in the USA Plumbers Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back