Search the forum,

Discuss South Yorkshire -heating engineer to fit heating system inc underfloor and rads in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

harrylime

I need a heating engineer to provide a quote for ftting a new boiler, rads and underfloor heating to renovation project and extension. Old system completely removed. Currently likely to go for Remaha boiler. Please contact me on [email protected] in the first instance.

South Yorkshire - heating engineer/plumber wanted to give quote for complete new heating system in renovation project / loft conversion / extension. All original heating system has been ripped out. Looking at rads in original house and upstairs; with underfloor heating in sizeable extension. Don't like plumbers who push their own favoured boiler so that they can meet targets for a golfing trip to Portugal etc.- prefer to make my own decisions thanks ( although genuine advice is always appreciated). Currently favour Broag Remeha boilers.
Work is close to being ready for first fix plumbing and electrics. fair price wanted - first class tradespeople only please.

thanks for your lead offer.
all interested parties please contact direct.

Posts merged together...

please email the OP to enquire about this job offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to South Yorkshire -heating engineer to fit heating system inc underfloor and rads in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I have an 20yrs heat only potterton 50e boiler with 196x old house - suspended floor - designer radiators, open vent system and hot water cylinder on first floor with two motorised valves and stat. I want to replace the boiler with minimal cost and max efficiency so thinking of replacing...
Replies
Views
Hi all. As the title says, I have a problem with an unvented cylinder I had installed last year where the first time I turn a hot tap on after the cylinder has been heated I get what sounds like a vibration. It generally starts about 1s after I open the tap and lasts for about 1.5s. I've...
Replies
Views
N
Hi! We're looking for a consult for our 1905 built (renovated in 2010) victorian house for the future of our heating system. The house is 2 floors and runs 2 different systems and hot water. On the ground floor we have water based underfloor heating with a mix of tile and wood floors with...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm really stuck with an issue I have with our soliud fuel back boiler system and my novice understanding is pretty much out of ideas so I'd really appreciate some advice. We've recently moved into a new place that has the hot water and central heating powered by a stove in the lounge...
Replies
Views
J
Hi Everyone, I'm looking for a little advice so I can try and save a bit of money this winter (especially considering the new prices!) I have an Ideal boiler (Vogue Max System 18) and a hot water tank (Heatrae Sadia Megaflo). On the boiler I only have 1 dial to turn the water temp up or down...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock