Search the forum,

Discuss Solar thermal quote in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Eco Deal

Looking for a solar thermal quote / install at my house in manchester area

thanks any good installers

Expect £2500-5000 depending on cylinder size and amount of panels needed

2.5k install can be done easily and a good profit for a days work, solar kits are cheap as chips now

Installed a lot of navitron kits exvellent value and great vompsny to deal with. Very helpful

Go for a good kingspan varisol hp kit
Price is obviously dependent on size ect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Solar thermal quote in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Morning, Does anybody know what happens to a solar thermal flat panels (a pair on south facing slate roof) that have been unused for at least 12 months possibly year before also. System has been switched of due to loss of pressure. How will last years heat wave conditions have effected the panel...
Replies
Views
Hello My solar thermal system appears to be leaking fluid (pics attached). Could anyone give me an indication of what the issue is likely to be and the potential cost to rectify? The system was installed in May 2021 and has a flat plate panel on the roof. It works very well generally and...
Replies
Views
Just saying hello. I'm an electrical engineer restoring a house in Germany trying to work out a range of different things least of all German manuals and a solar system that I have very little idea about.
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm looking to purchase a 300L unvented indirect cylinder to work with a standard heat only boiler. I may have solar panels in the future, but likely the PV kind rather than the thermal kind, and won't be having heat pump in the future. So the cylinder would be connected to the boiler at...
Replies
Views
Hi, Solar thermal not so big these days but a couple of Q for anyone who still works in it. Background. I'm an Electrician not a plumber.. I've been maintaining my otherwise excellent solar thermal (Original install MCS by Others), for the last ~ 18 years, over which time I've needed to clean...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock