Search the forum,

Discuss solar pv tarif halved in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnnyplumb

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
As we all know, solar works best when the sun shines but from december the feedback tariff is being halved so they can stick there solar where the sun dont shine.

As we all know, solar works best when the sun shines but from december the feedback tariff is being halved so they can stick there solar where the sun dont shine.

Johnnyplumb ive not seen any replies to this,so can i be the first to reply as a solar 'sceptic'.Cannot blame anyone for trying to make a few quid out of solar.If anyone tells me its going to be our saviour they are talking utter rubbish without a massive subsidy its going to die a death,looked into solar hot water for my own gaff,worked out the figures and took into account my gas bill for the summer is 58 quid,that is for a 180 litre unvented,2 mixer showers and 4 shower junkies,and a large range cooker.PV panels are better,but with low subsidy?.Some solar bod told me last year the subsidy will never be cut only increased,so i phoned the EST, less said the better?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to solar pv tarif halved in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock