Search the forum,

Discuss Solar plumbing training in Seville, Spain: all expenses paid in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

coopermartin

Not to spam, but i run an EU funded programme. We place people (under 35s) in green businesses in Seville, Spain. 13 weeks, all expenses paid with 24/7 support from an Anglo-Spanish team when you are out there.

We have a variety of placements but one of those is at a family run solar plumbing company.

We are looking for one volunteer who would like to work in the company, receive training and be part of the programme.

Previous years we have had people who were in the middle of their NVQ's in plumbing, which has worked well, as well as renewable energy people and electricians.

Anyway - have a look if you think it could be for you. Not the sort of thing that comes around often i reckon! Red Ochre

cheers,

Martin

too old now, unfortunately, looks cool, Seville is a lovely place.

Still looking for someone for this. Always find it difficult recruiting plumbers as it's not my field.

So if any trainee plumbers want to apply you've got a v v v good chance of going to Seville!

cheers,

Martin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Solar plumbing training in Seville, Spain: all expenses paid in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m planning to pour a 100mm deep concrete patio on 100mm hardcore. In order to achieve the same final height to line up with the rest of the patio, I...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock