Search the forum,

Discuss solar panels in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

so-solar

Good Evening

I recently removed an old solar system, It had 4 flat plate solar collectors/panels which i kept. If anybody wants to make me an offer then feel free

how old are the panels? and how much do you want for collecting them?

many thanks

shaun

Hi
The customer told me they were 8 years old but i suspect they are a little older, On the plus side, the system was in full working order prior to being removed. I also have a selection of solar bits and pieces for sale

1 resol controller new £40
1 solar rated expansion vessel £10
10 solar rated 2 port valves £150
1 grundfos 15/50 pump £20
25 litres solar glycol solution £15
1 flow rate meter £15
1 non return valve £10

If you bought this as a package including the panels all the you would need is a solar cylinder and some pipe and you have a full solar system!

What is it worth??????????????

yes mate, it is not worth the hassle! it has been slagged off that much people have no confidence in it mate

thats a shame, it is the way forward,
what you gonna get into instead?

it is the way forward but these poxy solar companies are ruining the reputation of the solar industry rapidly! air and ground source heat pumps, concentrate on my gas a bit more and air conditioning in the summer months

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to solar panels in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock