Search the forum,

Discuss SMART thermostat instructions in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all
I am a home owner trying to find some instructions to a SMART thermostat.
I have uploaded some photos below.
Please could someone point me in the right direction as it quite complicated.
Many Thanks
Chris

IMG_0729.JPG

IMG_0730.JPG

What do you want to do?
Wire it up
Operate it
A n other.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to SMART thermostat instructions in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

D
Hi all, i moved recently in new home and realised that there is no room external thermostat wired to the Ideal Combi boiler. There is only mechanical timer on it. I saw some videos on Internet that mechanical timer can be replaced with electrical one but i am not sure if it is compatible with...
Replies
Views
Dobsuk
D
We have recently moved into a property which has a Worcester Greenstar Highflow 440 Standalone Combi gas boiler. This appears to be a relatively old unit however, it is still in great working condition and has been serviced on a regular basis. I'd like to add a Nest Thermostat to control the...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I keep reading about how you should use a smart thermostat. Set it to the temp to want the home to be and hey presto it takes care of itself. But realistically who does this or rather who does this work for. With mine I just use it to turn the heating on now and then for short periods...
Replies
Views
Hi all My combi boiler currently has a wireless thermostat could i just buy a smart thermostat to connect to my existing receiver or do i need a new receiver to work with a smart thermostat
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
  • Question
Central Heating Pump - G Pump Force HE-RS25/6PWM-130 Hi, I would be grateful if someone could explain whether our CH system can cope with the AUTO (adaptive mode) setting on this the new pump or which mode it is best set at (recently had our old 3-speed pump replaced with the above smart...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock