Search the forum,

Discuss SimonG does 15k ! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Best

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
Just noticed SimonG has went past the 15k. :hurray:

Top man!
wdoch.jpg

Congratulations to the only one of you who gives me a perpetual ear worm!

[video=youtube_share;mQR0bXO_yI8]https://youtu.be/mQR0bXO_yI8[/video]

Congratulations to the only one of you who gives me a perpetual ear worm!

[video=youtube_share;mQR0bXO_yI8]https://youtu.be/mQR0bXO_yI8[/video]

Could be worse. Adam Ant and Puss in Boots. Always put it on a thursday night. One of the lads cant get it out his head till after the weekend.

well done old chap

Well done mr G,,,,, strongbows are on me..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to SimonG does 15k ! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I have an unvented water heater which for some reason every year causes me issues. At the end of 2023 I noticed that the pressure valve gauge was going up when the water tank was switched on. My local plumber came and re-pressured the expansion vessel as it was flat, afterwards we tested...
Replies
Views
Went to a customer today their glow worm Ultracom 24 HE goes to fire up then cuts out turning the heating pump off, then does the same again before firing and running. Occasionally shows the flame is lit on display but flow temp doesn’t go much past 26. Then if you turn off and try again...
Replies
Views
I have a portable gas fire which keeps switching off. The pilot light lifts for 10 seconds, critically above the thermocouple and then the gas cuts out. It i smore noticeable when I walk past it and stir a slight breeze. I have blown out the pilot light assembly and it worked for an entire day...
Replies
Views
Got some quotes for a service, one person has said if I haven't had the burner seal replaced for past 5 years, it should be done (& service price goes up by £55). Boiler installed in 2015 - never had the 'seal' replaced? Is it a necessary requirement just as a matter of course?
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers Just noticed my boiler waste pipe has broken ! Do I need a plumber to fix this or can I do it myself? Advice much appreciated!
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock