Search the forum,

Discuss Sign up to the CORGI direct newsletter and receive FREE shipping on your next order in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Sign up to the CORGI direct newsletter and receive FREE shipping on your next order in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi Engineers We would really like to keep you up to date with our latest offers, new products and news. For forum members only, if you sign up to the newsletter , we will send you a FREE CORGI Pipe Cutter in the post. The Pipe Cutter looks like this What to do Sign up to the newsletter...
Replies
Views
Burger
B
Very short version. Im a sole trader of only 10 months, but an experieced Plumber of 30 years. Installed a bathroom for a customer, they wanted me to source everything for them and have it delivered directly to them, which l did, once everything had been received by the customer, they then paid...
Replies
Views
Hi All Until further notice, to help support engineers, we are now offering FREE UK mainland delivery. There is currently no minimum order value. Normal direct delivery services are available, however the cut off time is now 4pm for next day delivery Please note that delivery outside UK...
Replies
Views
Hello All and thanks Lou i did write a reply but it would not let me send it? i am not sure what I am meant to write and I do not want to come over the wrong way so please keep in mind I am 57 and at school in the 70s back then was kicked out the lessons and put in remedial classes (before...
Replies
Views
The compact, easy-to-use testo 340 available from CORGI direct enables you to carry out emission measurements on industrial combustion and power generation plants both accurately and flexibly VIEW HERE Emission checks in industry: Professional technology meets practical design. The testo...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock