Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Checkout our Plumbers Insurance area - heavily discounted Public Liability Insurance and Van Insurance specifically designed for plumbers.

Discuss Sign up to our Newsletter and get a FREE CORGI Pipe Cutter in the Plumbing Forum area at UKPlumbersForums.co.uk.

1. CorgiDirect

CorgiDirect Sponsor

Hi Engineers

We would really like to keep you up to date with our latest offers, new products and news.

For forum members only, if you sign up to the newsletter , we will send you a FREE CORGI Pipe Cutter in the post.

The Pipe Cutter looks like this
    [​IMG]
    What to do

Sign up to the newsletter here - Corgi Direct - Technical and Associated Products for Engineers

After sign up, email [email protected] with your forum member name and address to send the pipe cutter too.

Please note , when you sign up, you will be sent a 2nd verification email, you need to do both to complete the sign up

Have a nice weekend

Offer valid while stocks last or promotion has ended

Last edited: Mar 1, 2019
  2. CBW1982

CBW1982 GSR Top Contributor!!

Not everyone uses plastic pipe :eek:

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Pickwickpick

Pickwickpick Plumber

:D

Was hoping it was copper pipeslice, but a free tool is a free tool (and I wander why the missus calls me a hoarder, not a collector :cool:)

• Funny Funny x 2
  4. kozak1968

kozak1968 Plumber GSR

The cutters seem to work ok and are reasonable quality. Time will tell if they will last. Just a bit worried they might break because the plastic seems quite brittle.

5. CBW1982

CBW1982 GSR Top Contributor!!

I haven’t used mine yet, but I have some others that someone else gave to me (I like a freebie :p)

So went to van one day, forgot my toolbox was inside house, needed something to cut some 5 core flex, reached for plastic pipe cutters, like a knife though butter. :D

• Like Like x 1