Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Checkout our Plumbers Insurance area - heavily discounted Public Liability Insurance and Van Insurance specifically designed for plumbers.

Discuss Shower Tray choice of these two??? in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at UKPlumbersForums.co.uk.

1. Julian Such

Julian Such Member

Hi,

Another quandry. having taken previous advice I think I can get two showers rather than a quadrant and shower. I am looking at 1500 x 800 and 1500 x 900 trays with wet room screen (1200mm). I am down to the Aquadart or the Kudos. On paper very similar. However there is a £200 difference which can be spent elsewhere? Am I buying just a name with Kudos or should steer clear form Aquadart?

Thanks

Julian

2. EvilDrPorkChop

EvilDrPorkChop GSR

Which Kudos one? Just fitted a connect 2 and didn't like the glue in blank for the waste, so fitted two wastes instead.

Never fitted an Aquadart tray, however fitted a few of their cubicles. Quite like them.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Julian Such

Julian Such Member

K Stone I think? Around £150

4. Craig Watson

Craig Watson Plumber GSR Top Contributor!!

I've never installed the aquadart so can't comment on them, but I've never had an issue with the kudos. Only thing you've got to watch with the bigger trays like what your wanting. Is they're not always flat. Whichever one you buy, when it arrives, double check the base isn't warped with a long spirit level.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1