Search the forum,

Discuss Shower outlet question!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been to a job today and somebody had decided to use a street elbow and a soldered male iron for a wall outlet instead of using a standard back to wall elbow!

There is no way to change this without damaging tiles/plasterboard behind and the property is rented so landlord doesn't really want this done.

I was was just wondering does anyone know of a shower wall outlet with a female thread ? Or a removable thread so I can just use female side . Like this>> put preferably metal IMG_0604.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Shower outlet question!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello hello,, Hoping there are some experts or experienced Bulgarian plumbing chaps in this site ?. Here in the UK I can fit a bathroom just with the experience I have picked up over a lifetime. I can make copper pipe runs isolaters taps sink shower etc but me and the missus have bought a small...
Replies
Views
Our boiler is in the loft and I encountered a leak in a roof above our side extension store room which has transpired to be from the boiler condensate pipe. It was cracked at an elbow so the plumber we use has replaced this and hopefully all will be well with that joint. This later prompted me...
Replies
Views
M
Ok so, I supplied a shower valve, overhead shower and riser to a customer that was having it installed by a plumber. Hands up I made a mistake when I ordered the valve and supplied a single outlet instead of twin. If the plumber had called me at time of install I could have swapped it for him...
Replies
Views
Hi I have installed my concealed shower valve and fitted wall panels, I'm soon ready to put shower fittings through the panels and screw them into the wall plate elbows. My question is what shall I use to seal the threads in the most effective way? I have Loctite thread locker as the thread...
Replies
Views
60's ranch, with single bathroom. Tile over concrete slab. Toilet is about a foot from exterior brick wall. Vent pipe is in interior wall behind toilet. There's a concrete patio outside the bathroom, that extends about 10 feet from the wall. I'm considering adding an ADU in the back yard, and it...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock