Search the forum,

Discuss Shower mixer identification in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi my first time of posting.
Can anyone help please.
I have a shower mixer that is approx 10 yrs old. Photo attached.
I want to redo the bathroom but I cannot see how to take it off.
I feel if I had a manufacturers name I might be able to find the information on the internet.
Can anyone help with a manufacturer and any other information.
Thanks in advance.
josh.

IMG_0803.JPG

If nobody here can identify it then try the shower doc with the same photo Josh.

Hi Josh. Not sure but most built in valves come apart the same way by either removing the outer flange / chrome cover which gives u access to the screws or pull the handle off ( straight out ) which will reveal something. Have a go as if your replacing it then it's not like u need to be gentle lol......

Thank you kris and rpm.
I actually would like to reuse the mixer. We have good water pressure and it works well without the complications of a thermostatic mixer.
On the centre of the temperature control is a capital T made up of a double line of dots if that is any help.
rpm. How do I find the shower doc.
Thanks for your help to both.
josh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Shower mixer identification in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock