Search the forum,

Discuss Shower Door Runners Replacement in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

Hope this is in the correct forum area.

I have a broken plastic grooved 19mm runner but it looks like the track itself could handle a double roller configuration. is it possible to just swap out the original and replace them with the correct sizes.
Another problem is that it seems the runners may have been put onto the track and slid in during assembly so is there a way of removing them without doing the same. I had thought of just bending a part of the track and simply popping them out that way and then bend it back up but obviously the place I'd do it wouldn't be a 'running' area. ? any advice would be welcomed.
I've attached 3 photos.
regards

Rocky

WP_20170428_14_52_35_Pro.jpg

WP_20170428_14_52_49_Pro.jpg

WP_20170428_14_53_16_Pro.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Shower Door Runners Replacement in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, I fitted a Cooke and Lewis shower cubicle about 5-6 years ago. The weight of the glass shower door has put large impressions of the roller wheels in the plastic track the rollers run on. Got worse over the years and now it is quite difficult to open and close the shower door. I took some...
Replies
Views
Hi, We have this novellini (we believe) quadrant enclosure, and the hooks at the bottom had snapped, so we needed to replace them, and now we are trying to rehang the doors but we can't for the life of us figure out how to do it! We can see how the hooks and runners fit into the tracks...
Replies
Views
I wanted to start a new more dedicated thread as I am on about 3 just now in one way or another trying to get up to speed with my problem. The issue is that my Gledhill Stainless Lite indirect unvented cylinder makes loud noises when heating - this is a bit random, but that noise is loud enough...
Replies
Views
Hi. I have been on the phone to the Gas Safe Register, who have pointed me a bit in the right direction looking for certain information. I am in a situation where I have had a water pipe burst under a solid concrete and tile floor. The gas and water pipes were laid right next to each other in...
Replies
Views
Hi all, We recently purchased a house and nothing seems to work correctly here, I've spent weeks rectifying issues. Plumbing, electrical, carpentry it's been never ending. The house was built by Barratt Homes in the year 2000, it is a 3 bedroom house called a Palmerston, the CH/HW system is a Y...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock