Search the forum,

Discuss Sheffield: Domestic Appliance Pathway to Gas Trainee - On the Job experience needed in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi,

I recently completed my Pathway to Gas course and need to build up a portfolio of around 40 jobs (Boilers, ovens, meters, fires - both installations and servicing) before I can go on to sit my ACS exams.

I'm trying to find someone in Sheffield ideally but I'm more than happy to drive who could offer me some experience. Any amount of time would be great, half a day a week or a day every fortnight would be enough.

I understand this will slow you down so am happy to reimburse for the time spent with you.

If you can help or know someone who might be able to I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks,
Steve

(PS. I currently work in a customer service role so am polite, on time and work hard and hope I'd be more of a help than hinderance)

Seriously good luck Steve , I will give you a reality check though , you will find this very difficult, but just keep at it .

Reply to Sheffield: Domestic Appliance Pathway to Gas Trainee - On the Job experience needed in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock